AlexandraPotora.com is not only concerned with your personal growth and wellbeing, but your online privacy as well. AlexandraPotora.com maintains strict customer information privacy policies and uses state of the art technologies to protect your information and communications from unauthorized intrusions.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site or fill out a form. You can visit the site anonymously; however, when registering or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and/or e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your AlexandraPotora.com experience; your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and wants.
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively cater and respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our website; AlexandraPotora.com is on a quest to continually improve our website, our membership benefits, and overall offerings, based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send emails, the email address you provide when registering will be used to send you any AlexandraPotora.com communications, emails, information and updates pertaining to your order, offers, etc., in addition to receiving occasional company news and updates, etc. These are not in any shape solicitation emails, and you will shortly find that AlexandraPotora.com only reaches out with tangible and valuable information.
- To process transactions; your information, whether public or private, will NOT be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
Note: We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email in case you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
Does AlexandraPotora.com disclose any information to outside parties?
AlexandraPotora.com does NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. When we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety, we may also release your information. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Seldom at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website, and these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites, but as we constantly seek to protect the integrity of our site, any feedback about these sites is welcomes.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified 5/1/2013